iRegatta 2.00 will soon be released. There are two mayor improvements:
1. iRegatta is now a "Universal app", meaning it now runs on iPhone/iPod touch and iPad, and not just a small iPhone view on the iPad.
2. iRegatta can now get instrument information from NMEA devices using WiFi (like iNmea). This means iRegatta will work on iPod touch and iPads without GPS, if your boat has a device that broadcasts NMEA 0183 information from your boats instruments via WiFi.
iRegatta 1.30 has been approved and is now available in the AppStore.
This new version has a couple of new features like:
-Create waypoint by taking cross bearings
-Polar diagram and trip statistics
-Black or White display
-Enlarge your favorite readout on the main view.
A new version of iRegatta is sent to Apple for approval. In the new version you will find these new features:
- Tap any readout in the main view to enlarge it
- A statistic view has been added with Max speed, Trip odometer and a polar diagram.
- If your iPhone has a compass, you can create a temporary waypoint for navigation by cross bearings taken with the internal camera.
iRegatta 1.10 has been approved and is now available in the AppStore.
This new version has added the ability to navigate to waypoints.
New features are added to iRegatta and the interface has been polished up.
The main new feature is simple waypoint navigation.
NaviLights is now available in the app store.
A new application called "NaviLights" has been submitted to apple for approval.
You can read more about the application on this page and hopefully buy it soon.
Finally iRegatta has been approved by apple, so now it's ready for you.
Let's go sailing!